Saturday 17 August 2013

Challenge 197 - die cuts and punches

Well here I am at last, late again huh.... in my defence I'm away and the internet has been a bit sketchy. I've had a week north of the border in bonny Scotland! Lovely but its definitely cooler up here. So thanks to our hot hot hot players from last week - the RPT has done his stuff and chosen Mindy  email me with the challenge number and I'll sort you your prize.

This week we want to see your die cuts and or punches on your creations.  I've made it an and/or as I know not everyone has a die cutter but we all have a punch or two laying around.  Our fabulous sponsor this week is Heathers Hobbie Haven One lucky winner will get $10 for some online treatage.  Heathers has everything you could wish for and also the most amazing tips and techniques ;)

The Gorjussettes have of course some inspiration for you;




















So aren't they super?  I know the Gorjussettes would love for you to leave them a little lurve on their blogs and you'd also find out how they created such beauties ;-)

As always please remember the roolz folks.  After the RPT had done his stuff two people that he'd chosen were disqualified, they hadn't linked to us....


4 comments:

  1. Pretty cards from everyone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful DT work and another fab challenge, thank you
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun challenge and beautiful inspiration by the DTs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creations. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete